It is easy to make your own back lotion applicator with a few simple items. If it gets icky you can even remake it with new PressNSeal and tape. You will need:
- Dollar Store bamboo back scratcher
- Small sponge (~ 2 1/2" x 4") cut in half
- PressNSeal plastic film
- Clear packing tape
- Press on half of the sponge on to the curved end of the back scratcher (the part that would scratch your back.) If it doesn't stick though the sponge go to the next step. If it does stick through also put the other half of the sponge on the back scratcher.
- Wrap the sponge and back scratcher together with PressNSeal. I recommend using at least two layers of PressNSeal.
- Using the packaging tape, tape the PressNSeal that is not on the sponge to the back scratcher handle.
Top of Page